For the ultimate outer body experience!
The studio tan allows you to choose from 4 separate solutions: light, medium or dark.
For Mobile tanning appointments, please email, call or text.
Tanned Coconut Parties
Host a party with 5 or more friends and your tan is FREE!
** Within a 15 mile radius - Travel fees may apply**
1. REGULAR BRONZE SUNSPRAY
Provides an immediate golden-tan appearance.
2. XPRESS SUNSPRAY
Faster developing formula that allows you to shower within 3 hours (please note; color will not fully show until after 12 hours of application).
Inspired by the volcanic originations of French Polynesia, Lava erupts with slightly red undertones which emanates a dark, rich and radiant glow.
4. VICTORY COMPETITION
Our Competition Spray Tan formula was created for ABC’s Dancing with the Stars for Spray Tan Sundays. It is designed to create the ideal set color for the professional dancers and celebrities. It can also be used for the demanding fitness models and body builders. The judges across the globe say it’s the perfect stage color!
About Spray Tanning
The airbrush tanning product is FDA-Approved to give you a safe healthy tan.
The active ingredient DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) derived from sugar cane causes a natural reaction on the top layer of your skin to naturally produce a beautiful tan without the damage to the skin. DHA was approved by the FDA in the 1970’s and has been refined since to produce better results (no orange, but brown). FDA approved and recommended by The American Cancer Society as the only safe way to tan, without the dangerous causes of the sun or tanning beds. For more information on this matter www.skincancer.org.
Preparing for your tan:
• Shower and shave all areas prior to your appointment. Shave the night before. Shaving the same day might cause some unwanted results. If waxing, please allow 48 hours before your appointment.
• Make sure to exfoliate your entire body with a washcloth or loofah. Preferably the day before. Do not use scrubs with oils. Shower the day of your appointment.
• Use pumice stone on feet if needed.
• Do not apply lotions as they act as a barrier & prevent the product from making direct contact with your skin.
What NOT to do immediately after you airbrush tan:
• Do not shower for 6 hours, or 3 if you did the Xpress formula.
• Do not exercise until after you shower. Perspiring prior to your post shower after tanning alters the chemical reaction of the spray tan applied, changing its color, possibly leaving you streaky.
• DO NOT GET WET! If you do, you will stop the tanning action of the DHA.
• Do not apply moisturizer.
What to wear to your appointment:
• Wear comfortable, preferably dark colored cotton clothing and a bathing suit or garment of preference to be tanned in. The solution washes out of most clothing, but tends to stain leather and light nylon material.
• For women clothing is optional.
• For Men, bottoms of some sort are required.
After care and maintaining your tan:
• Wait at least 6 hours, or 3 if you did the Xpress formula, after your tanning application to shower.
• You will see color washing off the first time you shower, this is the cosmetic color added for you to see an instant golden bronze tan. The cosmetic color does not affect the DHA tanning formula.
• Avoid scrubs, long hot showers and baths.
• Apply moisturizer frequently following your first shower. This will help prolong the life of your airbrush tan.
• Lotions with AHA’s (glycolic acids) are used to increase exfoliation, therefore fades your tan. Avoid them.
• Do not rub your skin the same day of your tanning application.
• Chlorine from pools or jacuzzis can cause your tan to fade faster.
Schedule your appointment Now
We have flexible appointments available in the Boise/Eagle/Meridan area. If there is not an appointment time that meets your needs, please contact me directly.